BlueBehavior has moved essential leadership ideas from slides and prints on to unique Leadership Postcards — colorful and robust with room for notes on the back.
And, perhaps, an address for one who needs the inspiration?
The BlueBehavior Leadership Postcards offers a few distinct advantages:
- Big enough for clear images and text.
- Small enough to be portable — they fit perfectly as bookmarks within any notebook A6 or larger.
- Easy to spread out ideas and order them creatively according to specific matrices such as easy/hard vs. enough/insufficient.
- Single card granularity allows for in-room discussion of unforeseen questions and real life challenges.
- Card topics are chosen to address specific leadership competency checks as part of the LTI Game™ — se game site for additional details.
Each postcard addresses a specific leadership challenge in a mix of graphics, photos and brief text. The present package covers these topics:
- Leadership Essential: TAO
- Heinrich, Reason & Marsh
- Motivating 3P Agreements
- Universal Approach: Skill & Will
- Ask, Listen & Be Flexible
- Project Lines & Triple Constraint
- Meaningful Conversations
- Communication & Storytelling
- Read and Use Body Language
- Reptilian Reactions
- Conflict Steps & Personification
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Identify & Mitigate Risk in Parallel
- Decisions & the Dilatant Dilemma
- Performance Behavior Matrix
- Values and Core Quadrants
The cards may be used with any learning or facilitation opportunity. Feel free to send a mail to get the cards you need for a current challenge — be that a full leadership program or just a focused workshop or meaningful conversation.
When deployed during a session, the cards may be complemented by a BlueBehavior spiral notebook, which is slightly larger than the cards, offering both blank pages and a protective storage for the discussed Leadership Postcards.